Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Drive

So today we wanted to get out of town and started heading north. We went around on General Crook's Trail. Most of the roads were still shut down because there is still snow up there and the roads are not paved. We came thru Snowflake and stopped to look at the Temple. We made our way home thru Payson. What a beautiful day.




Here are some photos of a motel in Winslow, AZ. and a Limo Bug. Mike thought it was funny so he had to take a photo.

3 comments:

Shari Davis said...

I love that you guys take totally random pics of......well, totally random things!! lol

Marcie's Entrepreneurial Journal said...

Well... we are just random people. :o) We love it.

Mom O' Nine said...

It looks like you had a special day. I for one am glad to see the picture you took of the temple and the water falling over the rocks. The other pictures are delightful, too. (Jennifer N's mom) since you won't know me by my user name. I found you on Steph B's blog....and it made my day!