Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miracles DO Happen!!!!





So, I was all set to trade my truck in for something a little more economical, but before I could do it, my Dad rearended a semi. All kidding aside, when I got a call that he had been in a wreck and that I was only 15 minutes away, I got there in 10. When I saw about a dozen police cars blocking off the street, and a fire truck, and an ambulance, my heart sunk.....he was flown by helicopter to the nearest trauma center because he was complaining of chest pains. Good news! He is fine! A little bruised up, an abrasion on his left hand, and some cut up clothes (from the paramedics) and that's all. He was released from the hospital a couple of hours after he got there. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN

3 comments:

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

More randomness??? :) It was great talking to you the other day!!

Carroll Farm said...

glad he is ok

Holly said...

I'm glad your dad is okay. Scary.