Friday, March 13, 2009

New work truck and Baseball games!!

Ok, so business has been slow so we had to down size on Mike's work truck. Here is a photo of it. It still has his rack to haul doors and stuff. What do you all think?? (Just kidding, we thought it was so funny we had to take a photo of it.)




Friday we went to a spring training game, LA Dodgers ~vs~ TX Rangers. We had fun and it was at the new field across from the house. (great location) This photo is of Manny Ramierez.









This is Brent, one of your Phoenix PD's finest hard at work, also at the game...

2 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

all I have to say is NICE!

JuliaCotten said...

Love the work truck, that is to funny.
The temple is beautiful, I have never seen it before.
Great pictures!
I always love a man in a uniform! (just kidding he's my brother-in-law)