Ok, so this is for the "Davies" side of our family. Mark is trying to get out of another photo radar ticket and sending a letter with this photo. Can you all tell who's who?? I thought it was funny..
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
He Did It!
Ok, so this is for the "Davies" side of our family. Mark is trying to get out of another photo radar ticket and sending a letter with this photo. Can you all tell who's who?? I thought it was funny..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Okay thats hilarious!! I hope it gets him out of the ticket...its definitely worth a try!
Okay, I am a little afraid too answer since I should know Mark well enough to be right, I want to say Mark is the one on the right... but since I do know him and I am not totally sure, you would think he should be able to get out of the ticket, but does that make the court want to give it to Mike?
It's only July...where did you guys buy those Halloween masks? I thought Shrek was supposed to be green???
Maybe both of you will get a ticket?
Jill, You got the person correct but the name wrong.. MY HUBBY's name is MIKE!!!!!!!!
:0) you make me laugh..
I would like to clarify that was not Jill (me) that called him Mark! Love the post! You really do have to look at it for a minute. Mike always spikes his hair right? That is one way I call tell them apart. Mike, Mark, Brent, Brett. It's all way too confusing!
The handsome one is obviously Mark
Mike is on the right, right? You guys are such nerds. What a goofy pic. They'll probably put you both in the funny farm!!
Mike is on the right and Mark is on the left. That is to funny! Love the picture.
Love- Makenna,Caleb,Brett,Julia,& Twins
It's already worked once for Mark and once for Me! Then, Marcie got one and took a picture of her and her sister Pat. It didn't work for her :(
Post a Comment