Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Concert






Friday night we were on our way to dinner with Mom and Dad Maloy when my friend Violeta called and invited us to a concert at Cricket Pavillion. It was Tim McGraw (wow he's hot) and Jason Aldean, so how could we turn it down. What a good time we had. This is the photo of just the girls that went. Me, Miriam, Marisela, America and Violeta. George went to the little boy's room and Mike was taking the photo.





4 comments:

Tiffany said...

how was it? I am going on Friday here in SLC! woot woot!

Anonymous said...

DANG.... what a life! :) I think it would be cool to see Tim ("Tim", like I know him personally)... I guess that's how people that live in AZ roll!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Really, what a life! Sounds like a lot of fun. How are you guys doing besides partying every weekend?

Jill said...

We will give you a family pic. What size do you want and when do you want it. Should I send it or will we see you anytime soon?