

Brent got us tickets to see Brad Paisley, Chuck Wicks, Jewell and the blond that's on Dancing with the stars. He got us enough tickets that we invited Mark, Angela and family. Here is a photo of us all, well i'm trying to hide and Lauren is taking the photo. It was held at an outdoor venue, Cricket Pavillion. We had such a great time.
Thanks Brent!!!




7 comments:
That looks like so much fun.. and that last picture of you guys is such a great pic!
Michelle, Why cant i send you a msg??? I love your blog!
Next time could you think of your FAV sister, when you get free things. Love ya
Yea.. I had to block them.. crazy people would post crazy stuff.. I KNOW.. I'm mad about it too!
Laurel, do you have a blog!?
MICHELLE, I DON'T HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING YET, BUT SOON I HOPE
I look like a vampire!
thanks for unblocking us. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment