Just Kidding!
We had a big sleepover and a really fun time with Makenna, Caleb, Dylan, and Tucker on Friday night.
Brent and Melanie got tickets from AZ Adoption and Foster Care, but had to work so we got their tickets and took Dylan and Tucker to the game!

Marcie was teasing me about Maggie's doggie door (that it could fit an entire mexican family) See, it's not that big, only two boys can fit through at the same time!




5 comments:
Aww how cute!
Give me your Blog address?
Ahh, I love the pictures. I wish we lived closer so we do stuff like that with you guys. I know you definently would have wanted 6 kids right! LOL! Also I love the picture of the doggy door.
Thank you! It might take a while before I can give any advise on scouting. I feel like I know nothing now.
On the other subject, I'm not the one you need to be convincing. I wouldn't mind.
Makenna and Caleb they had so much fun at your house. I hope they were good for you guys. They love the picture.
Makenna and Caleb
Post a Comment