so funny.. who had to take a picture of their winnings! that is so something that I would do too! Congrats! Love ya!
I want a Wii! Have you seen that new fitness stuff they have for wii's.. SOO crazy what they can do! I so thought that was Mike.. that must be Mark.. sorry Marcie.. for calling Mike, Mark.. you can call my husband Hector... it's all the same..
Is that the Mario Galaxy game? Ben and I are kind of addicted. As soon as Lilli is down for the night, we're on the Wii playing Mario Galaxy. How sad is that? Oh wait, you just passed it off!!! jk
Post a Comment
3 comments:
so funny.. who had to take a picture of their winnings! that is so something that I would do too! Congrats! Love ya!
I want a Wii! Have you seen that new fitness stuff they have for wii's.. SOO crazy what they can do!
I so thought that was Mike.. that must be Mark.. sorry Marcie.. for calling Mike, Mark.. you can call my husband Hector... it's all the same..
Is that the Mario Galaxy game? Ben and I are kind of addicted. As soon as Lilli is down for the night, we're on the Wii playing Mario Galaxy. How sad is that? Oh wait, you just passed it off!!! jk
Post a Comment