Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MeMoRy LaNe...

I saw this on Jill and Tiff's blog and thought it would be fun to share memories. It will be fun especially if everyone will join in! Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad, but be nice!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Please keep it going. ENJOY :o)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

This one is for Marcie.... I remember our trip to California when you lived in Carlsbad. We spent the whole weekend together. I remember having so much fun and you taking us everywhere. I loved being with you and having you show us around.. thanks! OH, and so many memories, you are a great aunt!

Jill said...

So many memories, But the funniest thing I can thing of was when you got your doggie door in and said you could fit a whole Mexican family through it. I am so thankful that you are always there to listen to me when I need someone to talk to. We love coming to stay with you. Oh and also lots of good memories of the wii. Gotta love those characters.

M&M-Maloy said...

OK, does it count or is it acceptable if your husband posts a comment? I've gotta say, the trip on stage with the hipnotist is way up there on my list! Love You!

Anonymous said...

MINE IS THE TRIP TO ECHO WITH LILA AND LARRY. WHEN WE WENT OUT ON THE BOOGIE BOARD AND IT WAS MY TURN AND CAME UP WITH A BIG BOOGER. FUN DAYS!!!

M&M-Maloy said...

Laurel, and yes, after YEARS we still laugh about this one. Just to let everyone know, she laughed at me thinking i had one, and i didnt. Then she comes up with one that was strung across her entire face!!!!!!!!! :o)

The Luke Family said...

Oh Marcella.....
You asked for it! I have so many memories with you! All but one are good. ( Vegas Casino.....that's all I need to say) I LOVED being your roomie. There is not enough room to write my memories, but I will say that 11 years later the day you told the TV that the minute you put your head on the pillow you were asleep is still one of my favorite stories to tell! You always put a smile on my face and the piano bar is right up there too. YOU ARE THE BOMB, Marcella! I LOVE YOU! Karyn