Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CRUSIN' IN MEXICO

We just got back from a seven day cruise to Mexico. What a great time we had. We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. We did not take many photo's, but we had so much fun. There were seven of us in our party, Aunt Valene, Laurel, Kathy, Heather, Monika, Mike and I. In Puerto Vallarta, Mike, Monika (a friend) and I went on the Canopy Zip Line. Here is a photo of us putting on our gear. Mike is getting his gear on as we watch and make fun.














Here are just some random photo's.







BEAUTIFUL Laurel, we were playing with Mike's camera and it won't take your photo until you smile so we finally got a big cheesy one of Laurel, Also one of me.





This is one of Mike and I in Cabo San Lucas, "Los Arcos" one side is the Pacific Ocean, the other is the Sea of Cortez. Laurel, Mike and I were on our way whale watching. Whales were really close to the boat. Really cool.

3 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

so jealous! looks like fun...

Gayle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. While you were soaking up the sun we were putting on extra socks in Alaska. Keep the updates coming.

Mom O' Nine said...

Looks like SO much fun! I found your blog on Blackson's blog...so can check in when ever I want to! Sandy aka Mom O'Nine who used to be in Villa da Paz ward....with my daughter, Jen and grandson, Austin.)