Monday, January 12, 2009

Newest addition

So here's our newest addition, and only 2lbs. Isn't she cute. (to the office that is)

3 comments:

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Good Luck and have fun with your new puppy! Shari and Ben's dog (that looks just like yours but is 3 yrs old) just made it's mark on the side of the computer. They have really small bladders and can only hold it so long! I'm sure you will do great with the potty training though. Georgia is great and the babies and Lilli are so cute and fun. take care and keep us updated.

Carroll Farm said...

How cute. Sorry I haven't checked in for a while. Looks like you have been busy, but had a lot of fun! :)

JuliaCotten said...

Makenna and Caleb said they would love to have one of those dogs. I like them they are cute! We can't wait to see her/him.