Our latest weekend of fun... We had dinner with the Maloy's and played games, It was wonderful food, great company. Fun to be with family and good times had by all.
Friday we went on a hike and then went mountain biking. I actually had a HUGE rock jump out in front of me, made me fall off my bike, I scraped up my leg a bit. I'm a little sore but will survive.
Saturday we were invited to go to the Grand Canyon with my boss JoAnn and her husband Rick. We had a good time. We took a train that goes from Williams to the Grand Canyon, they even have a little show or entertainment during the ride up and back. Here are some photo's of our day.

Friday we went on a hike and then went mountain biking. I actually had a HUGE rock jump out in front of me, made me fall off my bike, I scraped up my leg a bit. I'm a little sore but will survive.
Saturday we were invited to go to the Grand Canyon with my boss JoAnn and her husband Rick. We had a good time. We took a train that goes from Williams to the Grand Canyon, they even have a little show or entertainment during the ride up and back. Here are some photo's of our day.
Here, we walked into a shop and there was an old couple sitting on each side of the bench, both were fast asleep. SO we had to take a photo of them.




2 comments:
haha thanks for the comment on ty and I's blog. For some reason it got deleted but I get emails of all the comments! We are doing wonderful.
You guys do so much fun stuff and I love your pictures.
I am glad I went blog hopping and found your blog :o)
Post a Comment