Sunday, November 16, 2008

Latest Weekend of Fun!!

We ended up taking Matthew to Queen Valley to do some skeet shooting, and shot up an old TV, bowling pin, etc... He had never shot anything other than a .22 in boy scouts.

Later that night we went to the White Tanks again to go Mountain biking. While we were on our way home there were a few deer crossing the road, so we stopped to watch them for a bit. This is something we hardly see here in AZ. We all had a great day and look forward to doing it again soon.




3 comments:

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Sounds like a funner!!! :) You guys need to come to Cokeville and we'll show you the field behind our house full of wild life!!! Only in WYO!!! I'm glad you had a great time and I'm serious about coming to Cokeville!~

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Hey can you email me your address? I am trying to get all my family addresses updated before I send out christmas cards this year and want to make sure you guys get one too!!

Thanks!
soccergirl_88@hotmail.com

JuliaCotten said...

That is to cool seeing deer in the valley. Sounds like you had a good time. The weather is awesome to go and do all the out door stuff! :) :)