Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Livin' in the Hood

Mike and I decided to sleep in a little Saturday morning cuz i did not need to be ready till 10:00 to head out with the girls. So i started to pack and asked if i could take his backpack with me. I only have big bags for when i go to Utah. So he heads out to his truck and notices glass everywhere on the street. He said to himself "man that's a lot of glass, wonder where that came from". So he opens the truck door and cant find the backpack but notices glass in his truck. Then he looks at the drivers side back window and notices that its not there anymore. YES someone broke into his truck and stole the backpack that was on the back seat. I guess it was a smash and grab.

YES i think Mike now knows we live in the hood and he cant leave anything in his truck or it will get stolen. I guess we are lucky that that is all they took. He had a lot of stuff in there. Not a fun feeling to get broken into, but we are ok. :o(

3 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

I drove by on Sat. about 5:00. And, yes, that is the hood now. It wasn't that way when I lived there. Amazing how fast things can turn. Glad that is all they took!
So, call me! Lets get together!

JuliaCotten said...

That sucks! Thank goodness they didn't take anything else like you said. I would piss me off!!! We know how you feel with Brett's truck.

Naughty Newbee's said...

Awe man that sucks!! Well, I have to agree you are living in the hood and my husband can tell you all that goes on around there if you want some more stories. Darn I am sorry to hear about that! Glad that was all they took it could of been worse.