Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE !!! (Oct 22nd)

Big 45! Here are 45 things I LOVE about him.
1. I Love his kindness towards everyone.
2. I Love when I have a bad day he hugs me and kisses my forehead.
3. I Love that he will rub my back to put me to sleep EVERY night.
4. I Love that he is easy going.
5. I Love that he is a hard worker.
6. I Love it that whatever I make for dinner he says he LOVE’s it.
7. I Love that every time I talk to him on the phone, before he hangs up he tells me he loves me!
8. I Love that he will walk down the hall to “step on a duck”. (fart)
9. I Love that he wants (is willing) to go grocery shopping with me.
10. I Love that he honor’s his priesthood.
11. I Love that he makes me so happy.
12. I Love his laugh.
13. I Love that we are together.
14. I Love that he sings in the shower. (sometimes)
15. I Love that during sacrament meeting he will sing soprano and make me laugh.
16. I Love that he will be the one to always pick up the dog poop in the back yard.
17. I Love the he cleans the fish tanks.
18. I Love the face he makes when he gets in trouble.
19. I Love that he helps me make the bed in the morning.
20. I Love that he keeps me on track with reading the scriptures at night, before bed.
21. I Love it when he bites his lower lip.
22. I Love that he loves to be with me.
23. I Love that he snores so loud that my nephews make fun of him.
24. I Love that he can make the biggest Cannonball splash ever.
25. I Love that ALL kids adore him.
26. I Love how honest he is. (some of the time he’s too honest)
27. I Love that he is always willing to admit when he’s wrong.
28. I Love that he’s willing to say sorry.
29. I Love that my family really likes him.
30. I Love that he will wash the truck and car’s every week.
31. I Love that he is willing to do anything for me.
32. I Love that he is such a “handy man” to have around.
33. I Love that he gets so involved with our calling, the scouts.
34. I Love that he has such a great family.
35. I Love that when I come home ALL his attention turns to me and not the computer or TV.
36. I Love that he loves to cuddle with me.
37. I Love that he makes our day trips so much fun.
38. I Love it that he’s willing to go camping and scares off the tarantulas.
39. I Love that he kills all the spiders in the house if there is one.
40. I Love that he’s manly and hairy.
41. I Love that he takes me on his calls for work.
42. I Love that he’s not afraid to show emotion.
43. I Love that he listens to me.
44. I Love his big hands.
45. I LOVE HIM!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! wow the big 45! jk... Have a good one!

Jill said...

Happy birthday Mike and by the way when Cadence looked at your pic on the top of your page she said look its Bike and Marcie! I though it was funny and cute! I said to her whats his name? Mike or Bike? She said Bike nodding! Don't worry I corrected her. So happy Birthday Bike from Cadence. J/K Hope you had a great day!

Blackson family said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you have a great one and best wishes to come to you.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

What a cute blog in honor of the love of your life!!! Hope you had a great birthday Mike!!!

Carroll Farm said...

So fun to read. Glad you found someone GREAT!!