Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Cub Scouting - Troop 76
So, Mike and i have been in the scouting program for about 5 months now. This month with the boys we have been making go-carts. They have had so much fun making them and i even think one of our boys even got over the fear of an electric screwdriver. He's very timid.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hey Marcie, tell me what you think. It didn't turn out as fallish as I wanted, but I still think it turned out good. Don't worry we can change it before too long if you don't like it ok. I hope its ok. I will be leaving so text or call me ok.
Hey it looks like you had tons of fun. The go carts are great! Both you and Mike did a great job along with the scouts!
Stef
HEY- looks like you are having a great married time. LOL glad you found me!
Thank you I did have a good birthday.
Cute background! I love it!
How fun... That is so cool that you made go-carts, those boys will remember that always. That's wonderful you guys are doing your calling, in our ward we left and the guy that took Brett's place has done nothing with the boys. They really want to have scouts too.
Post a Comment