Saturday, August 15, 2009

Feeling Realy Old...

Mike and I went to Huntington Beach this last weekend to visit the family Iused to Nanny for (Tod, Mimi, Ryan and Mike). When I went to Boston, Ryan (in red), the oldest son was only 15 months old. Now he is a Junior at Manhattan University and Mike is a Senior in High School.




We got to spend a lot of time with them and also went and spent some much needed relaxing time at the beach to watch the surfers. Mike (my hubby) has always told me about the "Wedge" so I finally got to see that as well. That's a place he and Mark would go body surfing all the time when they were younger.



It was so nice to see them and we hope to get to Boston soon.

2 comments:

bre said...

Lol, oh my heck. I remember Ryan. Didn't you bring them to Cokeville once? Lol, I remember something really funny about him, but I'm sure he'd be totally embarrassed to know I remember that! How fun for you to get to see them!

Holly said...

I love Huntington Beach. It is definitely a Celestial Place.